- You must send in a WRITTEN NOTE to your child’s teacher stating who will be picking up your child at the end of the day. If your child doesn’t have a note, they will be sent home by bus.
- Note: Cars entering from 3:15-4:00pm will be required to use our access way (by the little red schoolhouse) to allow for uninterrupted access for buses.
- All children must be signed out and picked up inside the building. Dismissal time Pick-Up procedure is as follows:
1. Students take a seat on the cafeteria benches.
2. Parents will enter the cafeteria door, wait in line at the front of the room and sign one of the pick-up books.
3. A staff member will call the names of students when the authorized adult reaches the front of the line. When called, the student will walk to the front of the cafeteria to meet the authorized adult.